WLG is presenting a free webinar on return to work issues during COVID
Training is a useful way for companies to communicate their policies and values to managers and employees. It is also a highly effective tool to manage to risks associated with navigating the complex laws and regulations that govern the modern workplace.
Mark has more than two decades of experience training both employees and managers. He is certified by the MCAD as a trainer in the areas of: prevention of discrimination; harassment prevention; investigations; accommodation of disabilities. As a result of his expertise and reputation in the industry, Mark has been a regular faculty member at the MCAD’s annual Certified Courses for EEO Professionals.
Whitney Law Group provides a variety of employment law risk management training courses for employees and management.
Examples of training courses that WLG offers include:
- Managing to reduce legal risk (manager)
- Preventing harassment in the workplace (employee – manager)
- Preventing discrimination in the workplace (employee – manager)
- Disability accommodation (manager)
- Managing leaves of absences (manager)
- Effective performance management (manager)
- Employee discipline and termination (manager)
- Conducting internal investigations (manager)
WLG will also work with your company to develop training on specific topics of interest.
Schedule a Consultation with WLG TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR TRAINING NEEDS.
Training Related Posts
Thanks to all who attended my presentations at the NBI “HR Boot Camp” seminar in Manchester, NH (11/20/19). I spoke on the topics of: Employee
Thanks to all who attended my presentations at the NBI “HR Law from A to Z” seminar in Fairhaven, MA (11/07/19). I spoke on the