Nicole A. SiinoDownload VCard
Nicole is a Law Clerk at WLG. She is currently attending her third-year of law school at Suffolk University Law School in Boston, Massachusetts, where she is an editor of the Suffolk Journal of High Technology Law.
Originally an Albany, New York native, Nicole attended Roger Williams University in Rhode Island and fell in love with the New England area. In college, Nicole worked as an Admissions Ambassador and Peer Mentor helping prospective and current students navigate through the university experience.
Both before and during her two years in law school, Nicole has developed an strong interest in pursuing a legal career in the employment law field. As a Law Clerk at WLG, Nicole supports Mark Whitney and WLG's corporate and individual clients by conducting legal research, preparing various informative memoranda, assisting with discovery and investigation, witness interviewing, etc.
As a film and television enthusiast, she enjoys catching up on the latest TV shows and movies. Nicole also enjoys traveling and relaxing with family and friends.
- Roger Williams University (B.A. 2015 – History)
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D. Candidate May 2018)
- Content Editor, Journal of High Technology Law
- Clinic and Innovation Fellow, Juvenile Defender Clinic at Suffolk Law
- Honorable Mention Oral Advocate, Legal Practice Skills (2016)