John OkutaniDownload VCard
John is a Law Clerk at WLG. He is currently attending his third year of law school at Brooklyn Law School, where he is an editor of the Journal of Law and Policy.
A native New Yorker, John attended New York University where he received a bachelor’s degree in political science and a minor in philosophy. He also has a formal Japanese language education and is an active translator.
During his two years in law school, John has had the opportunity to work in various fields of law and, having greatly enjoyed his time at Wade Clark Mulcahy, is now further pursuing his interest in employment law by working with WLG. He spent the Fall of 2017 at the U.S. Attorney’s office, EDNY, and the Spring of 2018 at insurance law firm Wade Clark Mulcahy.
John is a chess player, tennis player and improv comedian. He also translates Japanese graphic novels in his free time.
- New York University, New York (B.A. Political Science – May 2016)
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D. Candidate – May 2019)
- Dean’s List
- Article Editor, Journal of Law and Policy
- Judith Bergman Endowed Scholar
- Member of The International Legal Honor Society of Phi Delta Phi