Jennifer A. GrawDownload VCard
Jennifer is a Law Clerk at WLG. She is currently attending her third year of law school at Brooklyn Law School, where she is an editor of the Journal of Law and Policy.
Originally a Holmdel, New Jersey native, Jennifer attended the University of Maryland, College Park where she received a bachelor’s degree in criminology and criminal justice. She also studied abroad at the Universidad de Cádiz in Spain.
During her two years in law school, Jennifer has developed a strong interest in employment law and is pursuing a legal career involving civil litigation. She spent the summer of 2017 interning for Judge Vera M. Scanlon at the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York, where she prepared draft opinions on employee benefit matters. Over the past year, Jennifer worked as a clinical intern at the New York City Law Department in the Special Federal Litigation Division.
Jennifer is an avid runner but also a big food-lover. She enjoys traveling and seeking out the best restaurants around the world.
- University of Maryland, College Park (B.A. Criminology & Criminal Justice – May 2016)
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D. Candidate – May 2019)
- Article Editor, Journal of Law and Policy
- Sanders Family Endowed Scholar
- Member of The International Legal Honor Society of Phi Delta Phi
- Member of The Brooklyn Business Law Association