Employment Law For Companies | Training
Training is a useful way for companies to communicate their policies and values to managers and employees. It is also a highly effective tool to manage to risks associated with navigating the complex laws and regulations that govern the modern workplace.
Mark has more than two decades of experience training both employees and managers. He is certified by the MCAD as a trainer in the areas of: prevention of discrimination; harassment prevention; investigations; accommodation of disabilities. As a result of his expertise and reputation in the industry, Mark has been a regular faculty member at the MCAD's annual Certified Courses for EEO Professionals.
WLG provides a variety of employment law risk management training courses for employees and management.
Examples of training courses that WLG offers include:
- Managing to reduce legal risk (manager)
- Preventing harassment in the workplace (employee - manager)
- Preventing discrimination in the workplace (employee - manager)
- Disability accommodation (manager)
- Managing leaves of absences (manager)
- Effective performance management (manager)
- Employee discipline and termination (manager)
- Conducting internal investigations (manager)
WLG will also work with your company to develop trainings on specific topics of interest.