Employment Law For Companies | Compliance Advice
WLG helps companies navigate the complex web of employment laws. We do so by serving as an affordable resource for employers when they are making day-to-day decisions in the workplace. This service is especially useful to small and mid-sized companies that do not have a full-time HR function. Our goal is to assist employers in complying with the law, and avoiding costly mistakes before they occur.
Examples of the types of day-to-day HR issues that we advise on include:
- hiring issues;
- handling performance problems, and general performance management;
- proper documentation of HR items;
- managing leaves of absence;
- wage and hour compliance;
- policies and employee handbooks;
- employee privacy issues;
- issues that arise from employee use and misuse of technology and equipment; and
- a wide variety of other legal compliance issues that arise in the workplace.
WLG prices these services to make them affordable to the small and mid-sized employer. Fixed-price compliance question hotline packages are available as well.